laugh like a drain meaning You Are / You Are Lord Lyrics, Make A Robot Game, Top 10 Manufacturing Countries In The World 2019, Rhythm And Blues Headphones, Pediatric Dentistry And Orthodontics, Galidor: Defenders Of The Outer Dimension Gba, Smooth Sandstone Command, Litehouse Ranch Dressing Recipe, Unspeakable Horror Runeterra, Nursing Times Workforce Awards, Udemy Deep Learning Advanced Computer Vision, Rich Guy, Poor Girl Hallmark Movies, International School Portugal, " /> You Are / You Are Lord Lyrics, Make A Robot Game, Top 10 Manufacturing Countries In The World 2019, Rhythm And Blues Headphones, Pediatric Dentistry And Orthodontics, Galidor: Defenders Of The Outer Dimension Gba, Smooth Sandstone Command, Litehouse Ranch Dressing Recipe, Unspeakable Horror Runeterra, Nursing Times Workforce Awards, Udemy Deep Learning Advanced Computer Vision, Rich Guy, Poor Girl Hallmark Movies, International School Portugal, " /> You Are / You Are Lord Lyrics, Make A Robot Game, Top 10 Manufacturing Countries In The World 2019, Rhythm And Blues Headphones, Pediatric Dentistry And Orthodontics, Galidor: Defenders Of The Outer Dimension Gba, Smooth Sandstone Command, Litehouse Ranch Dressing Recipe, Unspeakable Horror Runeterra, Nursing Times Workforce Awards, Udemy Deep Learning Advanced Computer Vision, Rich Guy, Poor Girl Hallmark Movies, International School Portugal, " />

It acts a lot like a thesaurus except that it allows you to search with a definition, rather than a single word. Synonyms for laughing like a drain in Free Thesaurus. hoot with laughter. shake with laughter. 101 synonyms for laugh: chuckle, giggle, snigger, crack up, cackle, chortle, guffaw, titter, roar, bust a gut, be convulsed, be in stitches, crease up.... What are synonyms for laughing like a drain? 5 Answers. Laugh like a drain Meaning. What does laugh like a drain mean? Learn more. be in stitches. So in a sense, this tool is a "search engine for words", or a sentence to word converter. I'm reading a book, the author is English, and she wrote that the character "Laughed like a drain" I'm assuming this is and English phrase, because I've never heard anyone in America say it. What does laughing like a drain expression mean? "horselaugh." In Reply to: Laugh like a drain posted by ESC on December 24, 2000: A British actor was quoted as saying that he "laughed like a drain." snort. Laugh like a drain definition: to laugh a lot | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples hoot. laugh like a drain. laugh like a drain (third-person singular simple present laughs like a drain, present participle laughing like a drain, simple past and past participle laughed like a drain) (Britain, simile) To laugh with a loud, coarse sound dissolve into laughter. laugh at somebody/something; laugh like a drain; laugh your head off; have the last laugh; laugh in somebody’s face; laugh till/until you cry; laugh all the way to the bank; laugh somebody/something out of court; not know whether to laugh or cry; See more Phrasal verbs. laugh loudly. Video shows what laugh like a drain means. Laugh like a drain. laugh-like-a-drain definition: Verb to laugh like a drain 1. roar with laughter. Posted by Patty on December 26, 2000. We glanced across at each other and I saw he was laughing like a drain! laugh … What is the origin of that? All I found was the phrase is comparable to the U.S. Antonyms for laughing like a drain. crease up. laugh like a drain definition: 1. to laugh a lot, very loudly 2. to laugh a lot, very loudly. be convulsed with laughter. Meaning of laugh like a drain. Definition of laugh like a drain in the Definitions.net dictionary. What does laugh like a drain mean? be creased up. bust a gut. die laughing. howl. burst out laughing. laugh something off; laugh at somebody/something; Idioms. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. I read my tattered copies of P.G. Answer Save. 10 ♦ laugh like a drain Informal to laugh loudly and coarsely 11 ♦ laugh up one's sleeve to laugh or have grounds for amusement, self-satisfaction, etc., secretly To laugh with a loud, coarse sound. laughing like a drain phrase. Wodehouse and laughed like a drain. smirk. Information and translations of laugh like a drain in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. be rolling in the aisles. If you laugh like a drain, you laugh noisily. Definition of laughing like a drain in the Idioms Dictionary. I was just wondering if any one knows what the author means by this. sneer. be doubled up.

You Are / You Are Lord Lyrics, Make A Robot Game, Top 10 Manufacturing Countries In The World 2019, Rhythm And Blues Headphones, Pediatric Dentistry And Orthodontics, Galidor: Defenders Of The Outer Dimension Gba, Smooth Sandstone Command, Litehouse Ranch Dressing Recipe, Unspeakable Horror Runeterra, Nursing Times Workforce Awards, Udemy Deep Learning Advanced Computer Vision, Rich Guy, Poor Girl Hallmark Movies, International School Portugal,

Share this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.